This section presents a multitude of text resources, photographs or videos mostly originating from the "Cdem Fraser Companies Limited Archive Fund". It also contains several articles from the "Revue historique du Madawaska". These articles were written in French, but some of them were translated into English. These articles were chosen for their close link to the forest industry.
- Executives - The founders and early presidents of Fraser Companies Limited
- Financial Statements - Financial statements and business letters of The Tobique Log Driving Co. and Fraser Companies Limited, including among others, the profits of the mills in Edmundston, N.B. and Madawaska, Maine.
- Forest Fire Prevention - Forest fire prevention methods used to protect our forests for future generations.
- Forest Industry - The history and evolution of the forest industry in northwestern New Brunswick from the late 19th century until 1981.
- Forestry Workers - Forestry workers perform tasks related to woodlands operations.
- Log Drive - The practices used in transporting logs on rivers in different regions of northwestern New Brunswick from 1929 to 1973.
- Lumber Camps - This topic presents a brief description of lumber camps from the early 19th century to the 1970s.
- Madawaska History - The history of the impact of agriculture, the forest, religion, economy and society on the inhabitants of the region of Madawaska.
- Mill Workers - Pulp and paper mill workers at the Fraser Companies Limited operations in Edmundston, N.B. and Madwaska, Maine, as well as the sawmill workers in Kedgwick and Plaster Rock.
- Nurseries - The Second Falls Nursery located in the Green River Woods.
- Paper Mills - The history of the Fraser Pulp and Paper Mill in Madawaska.
- Pulp Mills - The history of the Fraser Pulp and Paper Mill in Edmundston, N.B.
- Sawmills - Fraser Companies Limited sawmills, including those at Kedgwick and Plaster Rock from 1906 to the end of the 1970s.
We also find regional sawmills, including the Davis Mill, the Donat Lavoie Mill and the Murphy Mill.
- Timber-cutting - The evolution of lumbering practices from the early 19th century until the 1980s.
- Wood Transportation - The different methods used for transporting wood in northwestern New Brunswick from the 19th century until the end of the 1980s.